8pm in the Worship Center
Refuge provides our college students with a weekly opportunity to engage the gospel in community through music and teaching from the Bible.
Refuge is our weekly worship gathering of college students where we gather to sing, listen to Jesus, and then, do what he says.
This quarter we will be looking at several questions Jesus asked in the New Testament and how those questions are asked of us today.
- 9/11 - "What do you want?" (Adam's Parlor on campus)
- 9/18 - "Who are my mothers and brothers?"
- 9/25 - "Do you see this woman?"
- 10/2 - "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord'?"
- 10/9 - "What do you want me to do for you?
- 10/16 - "How can you believe?"
- 10/23 - "You do not want to leave too, do you?"
- 10/30 - "Why are you bothering this woman?"
- 11/6 - "Were not all 10 cleansed?"
- 11/13 - Finals Week!!!