Refuge provides our college students with a weekly opportunity to engage the gospel in community through music and teaching from the Bible.
Refuge is our weekly worship gathering for college students where we gather to sing, listen to Jesus, and then, do what he says. During the school year Refuge is at 8pm on Wednesday nights in the Worship Center and during the summer it is at 6:30pm in the Fellowship Hall.
Summer Speaking Schedule
- 6/5 - Biblical Conflict Resolution - Cary Tolar
- 6/12 - Knowing God's Will & Making Hard Decisions - Beau Burton
- 6/19 - Time Management - Steven Blaney
- 6/26 - TBD - TBD
- 7/3 - Joint Service in Worship Center w/St. David
- 7/10 - Healthy Church & Church Member - Nicole Walker
- 7/17 - Living Life on Mission - Lindsey Crawford
- 7/24 - Developing Godly Relationship - Beau & Lexi Burton
- 7/31 - Ministry as a Scientist - Bobby Dowling
- 8/7 - How to Study the Bible - Bill Reid
- 8/14 - Money Management - Sam White
Dinner will be provided each Wednesday night. Donations welcomed.