During this pandemic we believe biblical community is more important than ever. We are excited to let you know that most of our adult Life Groups are meeting again either in person or online. Contact Cary Tolar at our office or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org to join a group.
Life Groups are weekly small groups designed to connect our lives with God's Word, God's people, and God's mission. We believe that God has created us to be in community, and this is why we believe Life Groups are crucial to our spiritual growth as followers of Christ. We hope you will join a Life Group!
Sundays 9:00 a.m.
- Youth - 7th-12th graders -Teacher: Brian Britt in the Youth Building
- The Mix: Young Professionals, (20's-30's) Teacher: Kathy Nelson. Room 117
- Seekers – (20's-40's) Teacher: Brenda Lofton. Meets via Skype
- S.A.L.T. – (20's-30's) Teacher: Mark Milstead. Women/Men meeting on a alternating weekly rotation in Room 115 (accordion room)
- Cornerstone –(20's-30's) Teacher: Chris Gray. Room123
- Parents of Young Adults – (20's-30's) Teacher: Cary Tolar. Meet at the Tolar's home
Sundays 10:30 a.m.
- College- Teacher: Steven Blaney in the Fellowship Hall
- Senior Ladies – ( 50's+) Email lesson from Ronnie Sanders.
- Pairs and Spares – (50's-70's) Email lesson from Ronnie Sanders.
- Friends and Followers – (50's-70's) Teacher: Darrell Newsom. Room 117
- Keepers – (50's-70's) Teacher: Chuck Hixon. Meeting at Bubba Smith’s house.
- Faith Journey – Multi-Generational. Teacher: Jerry Houston. Room 111
- B.I.B.L.E. – (50's-60's) Teacher: Bobby Dowling. Room 124
Wednesdays 7:00 p.m.
- R.E.A.C.H. –(20's-30's) Teacher: Daniel Taylor. Meeting via Zoom.
You can sign up or get more information on life groups here.