Sunday Night Discipleship Groups meet Sunday nights at 5:00pm during the fall/winter/spring quarters.
Fall groups available:
Apologetics I led by Daniel Scharr - Room 124
- Answers for Life by Steve Ham
- A small group apologetics study for anyone wanting to know why the Bible is totally trustworthy and wants to share the gospel with friends and family.
Apologetics II led by Bobby Dowling - Room 115
- Participants will go into depth about the six days of creation, Noah's flood, the Tower of Babel, Jewish festivals, and Holy Days. They will also discover how these events lead to Jesus.
Ladies Bible Study led by Regina Johnson, Nicole Walker, and Brenda Lofton - Room 123
- The Quest: An Excursion Toward Intimacy with God by Beth Moore
- A cross between a Bible study curriculum and a prayer journal; between a classroom and a prayer closet.
Men's Bible Study: Studies in the New Testament led by Troy Harrison - Room 207
- Bible studies taken from Ephesians through I John.
If you are interested in attending one of our classes please sign up HERE.