Join us Sunday mornings!
9:00am service: College, Friends & Followers, Keepers, Pairs & Spares, Sr. Ladies, Bible, Faith Journey.
10:30am service: Cornerstone, Reach, Parents of Young Adults, Salt, Seekers, Young Professionals.
Guests or those not in a life group, choose either service you want and join us!
Life Groups - Our Life Groups have begun meeting CLICK HERE to find out class locations.
Some the things we are doing to prepare:
- Cleaning all commonly touched surfaces prior to all services.
- Providing a dedicated nursing/changing room w/necessary supplies. The first room on the right in the children’s hallway (Room 208).
What we will not be doing:
- No face masks will be provided. If you choose to wear one, please bring your own.
- We will not collect an offering during the services. There will be a dedicated box at the entrance where you can place an offering. However, we recommend that you continue to use the online giving option as that minimizes the number of checks/cash required to be physically processed by our counting team.
What we are asking you to do:
- Stay home if you or anyone else in your house is currently experiencing or recently has experienced any symptoms associated with the Coronavirus.
- Try to maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and others.
- Leave 2-3 seats empty between you, your family, or those attending with you.
- Refrain from handshaking or hugging others.
- Consider inviting a guest to join us for worship.
We are excited to see you again! You are loved at Calvary!