*Due to the current Coronavirus pandemic, all college Life Groups will be held via Zoom.*
Life Groups provide an opportunity for our students to be equipped as disciples by the truth of God's word and in community with other believers.
Life Groups are our adult-led small group Bible studies where we will study through a book of the Bible or a topic foundational to our growth in Christ, such as evangelism, apologetics, theology, etc.
2019-2020 Life Groups
- Kyle and Jennifer Allen - Sundays at 2pm
- Kirk and Daphne Taylor - Sundays at 7:30pm
- Steven and Maxy Blaney - Mondays at 7:30pm
- Billy and Charity Lowe - Wednesdays at 7:30pm
- Bryant and Amanda Hollins - Thursdays at 7:30pm
Interested in joining a Life Group? Fill out this brief form.