10:30am in the Fellowship Hall
Life Groups provide an opportunity for our students to be equipped as disciples by the truth of God's word and in community with other believers.
Life Groups are our Sunday morning adult-led small group Bible studies where we will study through a book of the Bible or a topic foundational to our growth in Christ, such as evangelism, apologetics, theology, etc.
2019-2020 Life Groups
- Steven and Maxy Blaney (Freshmen only) - Fellowship Hall 105/107
- Bryant and Amanda Hollins - Fellowship Hall 111/113
- Kyle and Jennifer Allen - Adult Education Hall 115
- Billy and Charity Lowe - Adult Education Hall 121
- Kirk and Daphne Taylor - Adult Education Hall 123
Interested in joining a Life Group? Fill out this brief form.