• Our Messages were the same. We give them one key Biblical Truth each week and work together to make sure they’ve GOT IT!
• Our Priorities were the same. We make sure our calendars aren’t filled with things that don’t allow family to be a priority. We agree that the most valuable thing we can give to our children is a strong spiritual foundation.
• Our Goals were the same. We set the same spiritual goals for our children. Goals that would equip them with the tools they need to grow into Godly young men & women.
Tools to Help Us Build Stronger Families
• Monthly Parent’s Night Out (we try to offer a Friday night from 6-9 pm during the school year. Event listed on Facebook for info & sign up)
• Quarterly Parenting Summit (Sunday mornings @ 9:00 a.m.)
- Small Groups (birth - 6th grade)
- Extended Care (Birth-Pre-K),
- 1st-6th Grade: Kids Worship - Begins Sept. 15th
- Family Meal
- Preteen Lifegroup
- Childcare (Birth-3yrs)
Kids Club (PreK-3rd)
***To Sign Up for an event: simply go to the event tab at the top menu and select the event you wish to sign up for.
Click here to download a copy of our Children/Preschool Policy Manual.