Who's Your One?
Imagine if every believer could answer that question with the name of a person who is far from God - a person for whom they are praying and with whom they are seeking to share the gospel. We do not need another method for evangelism. What we need is a burden to see people who are far from God experience the new life He offers through Jesus Christ.
Who’s your one? Who is the person in your life that does not have a personal relationship with the Lord?
We want to invite you to:
- Pray first: Ask God to reveal who your one ought to be. IDENTIFY
- Pray: Don’t just pray about them, but really pray for your one. INTERCEDE
- Create connection points for relationship building with your one. INVESTMENTS
- Look for opportunities to have spiritual conversations with your one. INTENTIONALITY
- Make an effort to share the gospel with your one. INVITATION
Every great movement of God has begun with His people praying and evangelizing. As we seek to reach Lincoln Parish and touch the world, we invite every follower of Christ to identify someone who is far from God, intercede for that person, make investments into the life of that person and invite him/her into the Kingdom and repeat until ALL know Him. Who’s Your One?
More in Latest News:
September 28, 2021Perspective is Everything
September 28, 2021New Wednesday Night Adult Discipleship Opportunities
July 21, 2021Tell the Next Generation