Information on reopening this Sunday, May 17th
Beginning this Sunday, May 17th, Calvary is inviting you to join us for worship. To honor the current recommendations, we will have four services. For those who choose to remain home for a while longer, we will continue livestreaming our 10:30am service.
We are asking our Life Groups to attend services as indicated here:
8:00 (Bible, Faith Journey, Friends & Followers, Keepers, Pairs & Spares, and Sr. Ladies)
9:15 (Reach, Salt, Parents of Young Adults)
10:30 (Cornerstone, Seekers)
11:45 (College, Young Professionals)
Some the things we are doing to prepare:
- Keeping services to approximately 45 minutes.
- Observing 30 minute breaks b/w services for cleaning and minimizing congestion
- Cleaning all commonly touched surfaces prior to all services.
- Blocking off specific chair rows for social distancing.
- Providing a dedicated nursing/changing room w/necessary supplies. The first room on the right in the children’s hallway (Room 208).
- Providing a youth (7th-12th grade only) worship service & activities in the Student Building during the 9:15am & 10:30am services.
What we will not be doing:
- No childcare will be provided during services.
- No face masks will be provided. If you choose to wear one, please bring your own.
- We will not collect an offering during the services. There will be a dedicated box at the entrance where you can place an offering. However, we recommend that you continue to use the online giving option as that minimizes the number of checks/cash required to be physically processed by our counting team.
What we are asking you to do:
- Stay home if you or anyone else in your house is currently experiencing or recently has experienced any symptoms associated with the Coronavirus.
- Observe social distancing guidelines as given by local authorities.
- Leave 2-3 seats empty between you, your family, or those attending with you.
- Refrain from handshaking or hugging others.
- Consider inviting a guest to join us for worship.
We are excited to see you again! You are loved at Calvary!